Save the Children Action Network is a leader in identifying innovative and viable ways to fund expanded investment in early education nationwide. Learn more about our ideas for how to fund expanded early learning programs at both the state and national levels.
- Innovative Financing for Early Childhood Education
- Press Release: Reps. Tiberi and Delaney Introduce Bipartisan ‘Pay for Results’ Legislation to Make Early Childhood Education More Available
- Op-ed: Utah’s Pay for Success pre-K model is a worthy innovation
- A New Public Finance Tool to Help the Most Vulnerable
- Blog post: New study proves that early learning is an even better return on investment than we thought