Where Does President Trump Stand on Early Learning?
During New Hampshire’s WMUR Conversation with the Candidates, a SCAN supporter asked Donald Trump if he would reach across the aisle to champion early education. His response? He agrees that investing in the future of young children is a smart move and that he would “funnel tremendous amounts of money” into it. Watch the video:
Save the Children Action Network is a leader in identifying innovative and viable ways to fund expanded investment in early education nationwide. Learn more about our ideas for how to fund expanded early learning programs at both the state and national levels.
- Stolen Childhoods Report, U.S. edition
- Innovative Financing for Early Childhood Education
- Press Release: Reps. Tiberi and Delaney Introduce Bipartisan ‘Pay for Results’ Legislation to Make Early Childhood Education More Available
- Op-ed: Utah’s Pay for Success pre-K model is a worthy innovation
- A New Public Finance Tool to Help the Most Vulnerable
- Blog post: New study proves that early learning is an even better return on investment than we thought