- This event has passed.
BECOMING AN AGENT OF CHANGE: Advocate for Kids Training
November 20, 2017 - November 21, 2017
Educate, activate and inspire yourself and others to be a voice for kids by joining us at a free Advocate for Kids Training. During this training you will learn how to:
• Speak clearly and succinctly about critical kids’ issues,
• Make a case for early childhood education and the survival of kids around the world,
• Ask candidates and elected officials questions about how they will ensure kids are a priority,
• Be a powerful advocate for kids.
You will also learn what is likely to happen for kids in Olympia and Washington, D.C., and how you can make a difference so all our children can survive and thrive.
- Monday, November 20, from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm at Apsara Resturant (4314 Portland Ave E, #1, Tacoma)
- Monday, November 20, from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Apsara Resturant (4314 Portland Ave E, #1, Tacoma)
- Tuesday, November 21, from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm at Federal Way Library (34200 1st Way S, Tacoma)
- Tuesday, November 21, from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Moore Branch Library (215 S. 56th St., Tacoma)